Rosenbaum Financial was built on the drive and desire to make a difference in people’s lives. We started in 1956 dedicated to bringing life insurance into the lives of our individual and corporate clients. Since then we have grown and expanded into complex financial planning strategies covering the wide range of impact noted on the web site pages you are seeing.
In all growth we are focused on making a difference and impacting lives. This is not only present in our work lives but also in our community involvement. Fred Rosenbaum, our founder set the tone. Having arrived here as a refugee from Vienna, he felt the United States provided unparalleled opportunity for success and advancement. His focus was to make sure that opportunity was felt by as many people as possible.
Mark Rosenbaum, our company President grew up with that same desire for impact and has served since his early 20’s on boards and commissions impacting children, education and economic development. He has served and is currently serving in the following positions:
- Immediate Past Chair and current Board Member of Tuality Healthcare Foundation and board member since 2002
- Current Chair of the Portland State University Foundation Board and board member since 2011
- Past Chair and current Board Director for the Camp Rosenbaum Fund
- Past Chair of the board of the Portland Development Commission 2003-2008
- Past Chair of the Board of the Oregon Region of the National Conference
- Past Chair of the Board of the Oregon Region of the National Conference of Christians and Jews from 1983 to 1986
- Past President of the Jewish Family and Child Services
- Former Vice Chair of the State of Oregon Welfare Review Commission
- Past Chair of the Multnomah County Commission for Children and Families
- Founder and Co‐Chair of Oregon Mentors, an agency devoted to bringing caring adults into the lives of young people
Ongoing supporters of Camp Rosenbaum attending the annual Taste of Camp Dinner: From left to right, Governor Ted Kulongoski, Governor Barbara Roberts, Portland Mayor Charlie Hales, Retired Adjutant General Bruce Prunk
Mark presents Governor Ted Kulongoski with the Fred M. Rosenbaum Humanitarian Award in 2015 to recognize his ongoing support of Camp Rosenbaum, his dedication to the Oregon National Guard, and his inspirational leadership in our community
Rosenbaum Financial is involved because we realize that bringing skills and time to community issues is the way to improve the future for the community that has given so much opportunity to us. We look forward to sharing our experiences and positive results with you!